Friday, January 11, 2013

Kokoro Connect, a positive review!

So I really got into Kokoro Connect, a school/supernatural/romance/slice of life anime that revolves around 5 high school students, Taichi Yaegashi, Himeko Inaba, Iori Nagase, Yoshifumi Aoki, and Yui Kiriyama.
One day they inexplicably find themselves swapped in each others bodies randomly at random times. The culprit of this Phenomenom is known as Heartseed and pretty much toys around with these kids just for the fun of it.
Through all these the kids find themselves experiencing new things, feelings things they hadn't before and even falling in love.
Kokoro Connect really got me hooked, especially since I am such a Haruhi Suzumiya fan, this anime really caught my eye!
I highly recommend it. You can check it out on Crunchyroll and Hulu.



No comments:

Post a Comment