Friday, July 24, 2015

Cosplay Blog: Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers

By Gaby

I look like Tina?

I honestly wasn't even thinking about doing Bob's Burgers cosplay but since I recently got my hair cut, I was trying to live with this awful short hair that doesn't even reach my shoulders.  So one day I was hanging out with some friends and they had the idea that I kind of looked like Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers.  Well I decided to give it a try.   I already had a light blue workout shirt in my closet and dark blue Soffee skirt in my closet, so I figured that that would be good enough to pull off Tina's main ensemble of a baby blue shirt and a dark blue skirt.  I dug u p some black sneakers went to the dollar store to find some crew socks, and bough a yellow barrette.
Making the book
I already wear the glasses and have the awful haircut so all that I needed was to make a composition book into an Erotic Friend Fiction book. 
The outfit
I found a pink composition book and put a blank white photo paper on it and wrote on it "Erotic Friend Fiction" and "Buttloose" from the episiode "Bad Tina" when she shares out loud the story about the zombies touching butts. 
So I basically had everything I needed to become Tina.  
I also decided to go with an additional prop.  Since she likes Unicorns and horses, I decided to try and win a unicorn out of a claw machine, so I could use it as an additional prop.  Can't wait to parade around as Tina at the upcoming Anime Fest in Dallas coming up on Labor Day Weekend! All I gotta do now is perfect the "Uhhhhhh..."


Me as Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers
 


No comments:

Post a Comment