Friday, October 16, 2015

Gaby's Top 5 Anime Opening Songs

by Gaby

One thing I always loved about anime ever since I was introduced and saw my first anime before I even started Kindergarten. I remember watching the TV and as soon as the show started you heard the into, whether it was in Japanese or dubbed you couldn't help but sing or hum along with it, or even make up your own lyrics!
Anime opening songs are awesome so I am going to list my top 5 favorites here.
 First on my list is going to be one of the ones I remember from my childhood.

 1. DragonBall Opening: "Makafushigi Adventure!" performed by Hiroki Takahashi


 Why I like this song?  It brings back memories to one of my favorite anime from my childhood. Yes there are many I liked from when I was younger but this one I clearly remember there were many laughs when young Goku was just out for adventure finding Dragon Balls.  This song really encompasses the sense of adventure that the original Dragon Ball Series brought to the table.

2.Inuyasha Opening 3: "Owarinai Yume" Performed by Nanase Aikawa



Why I like this song?  I really liked the beat of this one, and it was at a time when Inuyasha was on the rise and it just gave a good feel to the show. Not only this but this was one of the songs I completely learned the lyrics to and couldn't help but sing to! And in addition this song got me to discover other awesome songs by Nanase Aikawa.

3.  B Gata H Kei Yamada's First Time Opening: "Oshiete A to Z" performed by Tamura Yukari



Why I like this song?It goes really good with the anime and how Yamada feels. Not to mention it just sounds really good. Its fun and it makes you want to dance along with it! I want to learn the lyrics to this one lol the beat it soo catchy!

4. Hayate no Gotoku  Opening 2:  "Shichitenhakki Shijou Shugi" Performed by KOTOKO



Why I like this song?  It has an awesome beat! It really has a dance feel and if you see the actual PV that KOTOKO made you can even catch some people dancing in a ParaPara type style and its awesome!  Ever since I  heard this song I always feel like I want to dance...either that or drive fast. Its that kind of adrenaline pumping song.

5. DN Angel Opening: "Byakuya: True Light" Performed by Shunichi Miyamoto 



Why I like this song?  Because Miyamoto San sounds awesome! Can you believe this was his singing debut single? His voice sounds really nice and I like the tone of this song for this anime, it sounds kind of mysterious yet soothing at the same time. 



Of course there are tons of other openings that I really really like but these are some that stood out to me right now, I'll do a list of some of my favorite ending songs in the future so make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook for the latest updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment